Email Laurie:

Contact Laurie: pastorld01@gmail.com

Friday, December 7, 2012

Dec 7th - Good problems to have

Cornerstone Bakery continues to amaze us. In 3 days, we have made 1/2 of what we averaged in a month before. It's great, it's wonderful, and now we have to figure out how to keep up. Abby and I began baking this morning at 6:30, baked for 5 hours, brought the product to the bakery in Mbale and now are taking our day (hours?) off.

We hope to move the baking operation to Mbale on Monday. Then, I will train Gerald in the baking for 3 days and see where we're at at that time. I will stay in Mbale at the hotel during those days (running water!!), so I won't have to do the back and forth to Budaka. Hopefully, then I will only have to come back 2-3 times a week. Dreaming of getting to spend time with the kids again...

Love you all! Thank you for your encouragement and support through this new transition in Cornerstone Uganda Ministries. We are looking at buying a larger stove so we can be more efficient. (Thanks to those of you who have seen this need coming and have already asked if you can help with it. I will be contacting you.)

I'm off to (hopefully) get a massage before going back to Budaka. Talk with you soon.

Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment